Contractors, reap our partnership rewards
We greatly appreciate our loyal builders, contractors and cabinet makers. So, we reward you and your clients.
- With two conveniently located slab showrooms, you and your clients have the opportunity to set an appointment that fits your schedule. The St. Cloud and Edina locations offer color sample viewing as well as time with our experienced sales consultants as you make your selections.
- Saturday showroom hours in St. Cloud and Edina accommodate the busy schedule of homeowners.
Quarry Direct Pricing
- Material selections are made at quarries and slab manufacturing facilities around the world and shipped directly to our showrooms in St. Cloud and Edina.
- No middle-man markup.
- Purchase only the stock necessary for the project. Don’t pay for three slabs of material when only 2-1/2 slabs are needed.
Field Measuring & Installation
- From flexible appointments to meet your client’s schedule to creative recommendations from our experienced field representatives, we find solutions for each challenge.
- Our lead installers have at least five years experience in counter top installation. They are specialists in their field, providing the best installation service possible. This friendly service includes clean, smooth seams, tight fitting sink mounting, careful consideration of materials to avoid damage to the home and a neat and clean work area.
- Celebrating over 25 years, Capital Granite has been a leader in the industry, continually seeking better manufacturing processes, new edge details and innovative design features. If you can dream it, we can achieve it.
- Our experienced manufacturing crew is up to any challenge; custom laminated edge details, drink rails, epoxied seams, oversized pieces and specialty cuts only available through the technology of waterjet cutting.
- Many fabricators will produce a thick, bulky backsplash, diminishing the aesthetics of the entire project. Our backsplash, whether at a standard height of 4” or full height, is milled down to ¾”, creating a more pleasing look and a better end product.
- Templates are prepared specifically for each sink
- When necessary, our fabrication includes stainless steel rods embedded at the sink or cook-top cutouts, reinforcing the stress points of the counter top.
- Why settle for an ordinary sink when a stone sink can be custom designed for your client. Choose from apron front, pure under mount, single or double bowl options.
- A custom cut drain board or a sink recess is not only functional, but enhances the beauty of the stone as well.
Resurfacing & Finishes
- Capital Granite has the unique capability of provide five distinct finishes; Polished, Honed, Leather, Antique or Caress. Not only do we provide this for our own clients, we have become a resource for countertop manufacturers around the state.
- All marble, travertine and limestone products are resurfaced prior to installation, providing the highest quality surface available.
Over Sized Pieces
- Capital Granite is up to the challenge of over sized pieces.
- Starting with our Sales Consultants, we assist the designer or homeowner with stock selections.
- Our layout specialists manipulate the material to achieve the best alignment of grain structure and patterns, allowing for the epoxy of the over sized pieces in our shop.
- The surface is machined to attain an ultra-smooth hairline seam.
Capitalize from these benefits…
- Personal service with experienced staff from slab selection through installation
- Full slab inventory and indoor viewing – over 100 colors and hundreds of remnants
- Quarry Direct Pricing – eliminating the middle man markup
- Purchase only the stock necessary to complete the project. No need to purchase entire slabs.
- Innovative and creative manufacturing processes providing only the highest quality finished products
- We are so confident in our products and services, we are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on the structural integrity of our countertops.