Begin with our convenient design tools.
Congratulations. You’ve made stone your natural choice for the beauty and durability it offers your project. Natural stone or quartz products; we make your experience easier, whether you do it yourself or use a designer, contractor or cabinet company.
This edition of the Hometime ™ Kitchen Project video will show you step by step instructions of how kitchen countertops are measured, fabricated and installed.
Do It Yourself
- Pre-determine your material, color, finish and edge detail preferences by using the links below. Our Sales Consultants will assist you in fine tuning these items when visiting our showrooms.
- Selecting from our inventory materials, you will purchase only material used for your project – not whole slabs. Discuss the Capital Difference with one of our Sales Consultants. Our highly experiened sales staff will assist you with design and color choices.
- Download and complete our Sketch Sheet, indicating sizes, range style (free-standing, slide-in or cooktop), cutouts, and backsplashes. Here’s an example.
- Bring your completed Sketch Sheet, cabinet drawings or house plans to a Sales Consultant at any one of our showrooms in Edina, Backus or St. Cloud, or email to email@example.com. It is very helpful to bring a cabinet stain sample in addition to floor, tile or paint samples when making your stone selections.
- After your selections have been made, an appointment will be scheduled with our Field Specialist to measure your project. You may choose to participate in the layout of material at our St. Cloud location after completion of the measure.
- Once your project is in production, our Scheduler will contact you and/or your contractor to arrange a convenient time for installation.